Tabs - Our Core Values
At Valour Strike we take immense pride in our core beliefs and how they inspire us. Whether that’s our training regimes or developing our brand we use these core beliefs to help propel us forward. So we thought why not share them with you? You never know it may actually help inspire someone and that is what we are all about.
Listed below are all 10 of our core values in no particular order, although we do think number 1 is a massive one. Also, number 7 & 9 are pretty powerful too.
We did try to put them in some sort of order but in all honesty, we couldn’t as each one is so important and personal.
What order would you put them in?
- DO NOT FEAR FAILURE:
- ADOPT THE “CAN DO” ATTITUDE
- BE PASSIONATE, OBSESSED AND DETERMINED
- SET GOALS, ACHIEVE GOALS, SET MORE GOALS.
- RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
- BE SELF-DISCIPLINED AND CONSISTENT (AVOID PROCRASTINATION)
- THE HARDER WE TRAIN, THE LUCKIER WE GET.
- LEARN, PERFECT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.
- BE OPEN TO CHANGE, LISTEN TO IMPROVE.
- RESPECT OTHERS: EVERY PRO STARTED OUT AS A BEGINNER.
To further understand our core beliefs please follow the link to our Core Beliefs page. This will offer a more in-depth insight into why we value these beliefs.
Good luck with the training but as you know from core belief number 7 the harder we work the luckier we get!