Sock Shin Protectors
- ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT & MOVMENT FRIENDLY DESIGN: A maximum weight of 150g per leg guard coupled with 1.5cm foam infused padding it’s as close to fight conditions as you can get with protection.
- FOAM INFUSED PANELS IN HIGH RISK AREAS: Specifically designed to distribute the strike impact across a larger surface area, while not removing the entire impact on the shins your shins will naturally condition.
- ELASTICATED CROSS WEAVE DESIGN ENABLES A SUPER SECURE FIT: The elasticity within the material of the leg guard enables a snug fit over a variety of calf sizes and shapes. *Basic size guide within the product description.
- EASY TO USE SLIP ON AND OFF SYSTEM: With an additional adjustable upper strap so you can finalise your fitting to your own personal requirements
- CAN BE MACHINE WASHED: On a short (15 minute or less) low degree cycle you can freshen up and remove unwanted odours from your leg guards. The best method of cleaning is to hand wash. Do not tumble dry.
Sock MMA Shin Guards:
Whether your working towards a professional fight or simply developing your muscle memory and flexibility it important to have minimal obstruction in your movement while training. The less obstruction the more precise and accurate your development becomes. However, it is simply not suitable to train regularly with no protection as injury will undoubtedly follow.
Our Valour Strike sock style leg guards are perfect for getting as close to real life combat movement with a good level of protection. Of course the protection level is reduced from our bigger leather leg guards that are specifically designed for high impact sparring.
These sock style leg guards are designed to offer a degree of protection while allowing your shins to naturally and safely condition under the impact. The foam infused panels inhale the strike impact in high risk areas, then dispenses the impact over a larger surface area therefore reducing the impact and risk of injury
We have all felt the unwanted pain when the sharp end of a training partners elbow makes impact on the metatarsals of your foot as they move to block your kick. It’s a horrific feeling and not just in the moment but it can severely effect your training regime.
This is just one of the injuries that our leg guards can prevent by creating a large surface area to dispense the strike impact. Not to mention the shin on shin impact injuries that occur on a regular basis.
Basic size guide:
Small: 4 10”- 5 5”
Medium: 5 6”- 5 10”
Large: 5 11”- 6 2”
XL: 6 3” +
*Our size guide is to offer a general rule of thumb and is not definitive due to the variation in length of limbs and desired fitting.
*Above sizing in feet and inches.
Specifically designed 1.5cm depth foam panels are used to distribute strike impact across a larger surface area. The leg guards do not remove the entire impact on the shins, therefore your shins will naturally condition over time.
The elasticated cross weave materials used to manufacture the leg guards creates a snug fit over a variety of calf sizes and shapes. With an additional adjustable upper strap so you can finalise your fitting to your own personal requirements. The design ensures there is minimum interference with your movement either at the knee, the calf, ankle or foot.
We strongly recommend hand washing your leg guards.
They can be machine washed on a short (less than 15 minute) low degree cycle you can freshen up and remove unwanted odours from your leg guards. Best method of cleaning is to hand wash. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. Allow the leg guards to dry naturally.
Kickboxing, MMA, Thai Boxing, Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Aikido, Hapkido, Fitness Classes, Personal Protection, All Martial Arts.
Contact Leg Striking can assist in improving Flexibility, Speed, Muscle Memory, Power, Cardio Vascular Levels, Personal Protection, Fitness & Weight Loss.