Boxing Inner hand Wrap Gloves
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR TRAINING BY SAVING TIME: Our gloves do exactly the same job as hand wraps they are just quicker and easier to use. Your time can now be used more productively by shadow boxing, a bit of bag work or simply filling your water bottle and prepping.
- STRETCHABLE AND STRONG: maintaining the alignment of the joints, compressing and lending strength to the soft tissue of the hand during the impact of a punch. This prevents numerous hand injuries.
- PREVENTS PUNCHERS DEVELOPING THE COMMON “BOXERS FRACTURE”: by strengthening the metacarpus, reducing the likelihood of a fracture of one of the metacarpal bones. Such a fracture is commonly referred to as "boxer's fracture".
- GEL INFUSED PROTECTION PANEL ABOVE THE KNUCKLE LINE: The main area of impact has additional protection with a gel infused panel across the knuckle line reducing the risk of injury.
- ADDITIONAL 80CM HANDWRAP CONNECTION: Allowing you personalize your wrist wrap tightness and depth. Easy to use and reinforced Velcro attachment.
- Priceless injury prevention.*machine washable
Wrapping your hands with hand wraps really is an art! It takes hours and hours of practice to master. Whether it's learning to wrap at home by watching a youtube video or taking the advice of a fellow athlete down at the gym it’s hard work. Then when you finally master it still takes a good amount of time and energy to wrap your hands up before training and we haven’t even mentioned the worse part. Removing them all sweaty and creased then if you have time slowly rolling them into a ball again only to remove them when your home to wash them. Then once they are washed the re-wrap starts all over again.
WHY NOT SAVE THIS TIME????
Simply by buying our Valour Strike Hand Wrap glove, it does exactly the same job. Sure there is no usual routine of getting focused and switching on while wrapping your hands down the gym ready to spare but this time can now be used more productively by shadow boxing, a bit of bag work or simply filling your water bottle and prepping.
We’re not saying that you don’t need hand wraps because you will need them for fights or tournaments. We’re saying that for day to day use and to make the most of your time training this product is simply fantastic.
To put them on you simply slip your hand into the compressing, stretchy material and you are ready to pop your gloves on and get sparring. They come off just as easily as well. There’s also no awkward moments washing them and getting them tangled up with the rest of the laundry. You can machine wash them on a low setting but we recommend hand washing them and letting them dry naturally.
So what do Hand Wrap Gloves do?
Hand wrap gloves compress the bones and tissues in the hand. Boxers claim they feel less pain when striking, therefore they can strike with an increased force. Hand wrap gloves increase injury prevention by maintaining the alignment of the joints, compressing and lending strength to the soft tissue of the hand during the impact of a punch.
Every serious boxer should have a pair. They support the wrist joint ensuring it’s correctly aligned when the impact of a punch is absorbed by the wrong part of the hand. Hand wrap gloves also significantly strengthen the metacarpus, reducing the likelihood of a fracture of one of the metacarpal bones. Such a fracture is commonly referred to as "boxer's fracture".
Suitable For: Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, Thai Boxing, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Personal Protection, Boxercise, Body Combat, Aikido, All Martial Arts.